In my last post I wrote about my amazing week driving through Ireland. When I was packing for my trip I honestly had no idea of what to bring. Will it be really cold? Will it rain a lot? These questions left me lost on what items I should pack. Since I am back from my trip I will share with you what I packed for one week in Ireland in March!
My Packing List for One Week in Ireland:
- Rain boots: Since these were my biggest item I wore them on the plane. It wasn’t the most comfortable, but it saved a lot of room in my bag. With Ireland’s unpredicatable weather you never know if it will rain or not. We were lucky and it did not rain during our trip, but the year after my friend took the same trip and it rained the entire time. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.
- Black wedge booties: I bought mine from Target and they are so comfortable! I wore these out at night and they were perfect when walking on the old cobble streets.
- Tennis shoes: These will come in handy when your feet are hurting from walking so much!
- Black flats
- Pants(2): I brought a pair of regular skinny jeans and also a pair of black pants.
- Black long sleeved dress (pictured below)
- Light Jacket: I got mine from J.Crew, it is no longer available but is pictured below
- Vest: I also got mine from J.Crew, but they are no longer available
- Neutral shirts
- Black Scarf
- Crossbody purse
Other Important Things to Pack:
- Converter for your electronics
- Feminine products (just in case)
- Sports bra
- Granola bars: You never know when you will be hungry and not able to eat!
I hope this helps you decide what to bring for your next trip! What is something you cannot travel without?
All Pictures and Content are Copyrighted by Boarding for Chynna. Please Do Not Use Without Permission.